Guest users are unique from admins and regular users. A guest user can join a single topic within a team using a mobile number or email instead of registering for an account. To add a guest user:
- Click on the topic you wish to modify.
- Select the add participant icon
- Click the tab 'Email address' if you would like to add someone by their email address, or 'Mobile number' if you would like to invite them through text message.
- Enter their email address or phone number.
- Click Show more options to change the person's role to guest.
- The added guest can now view the conversation through text or email without an account.
Keep in mind that a guest user does not have the same privileges as a regular user or an admin within a team. Guest users can always be invited later on as a team member.
If you want to learn more about guests in Team.biz, watch this quick video.