To reset your password:
- At the login page, enter your team name.
- Select Forget Password? underneath the password entry box.
- On the next page, type in the email address that you registered with and select Reset Password.
- You will receive an email with a unique link in your inbox. Click the link in the email to set a new password.
- Enter your new password twice and click Reset Password.
If you're an admin, you can also change your password from the management page without an email confirmation:
- Head to your team's management page. You can do that by going to [yourteam].teamasap.com/mgmt or you can click the settings icon near your team's logo on the team panel.
- Once you're on the management page, click on the Account tab.
- Enter your old password and then enter your new password twice. Press Change.
- A confirmation message on the screen will appear, asking you to login with your new password. Once you login, your password changes will be saved.