The topics directory lists all of your team's available topics.
- To get to the topics directory, click on the topics icon at the top right of the navigation bar.
- The topics directory lists team topics by newest to oldest activity. Next to the topic name, you will see the number of members, description, and the public/private settings within your team.
- If you are looking for a specific topic, you can search by subject or filter by public or private topics.
- At the top of the topics directory, you can sort discussions by Current or Available. Current topics are team chats that you are already a part of. Available topics lists all chats in your team.
- You have the option to join a topic by clicking on Available and selecting the + icon next to a topic name.
Note: Topics will always be secure and private within your team. Private topics are topics that requires an invite or acceptance from the team instead of automatically being added.