The topics directory lists all of your team's available topics.
- To get to the topics directory, click on the topics icon at the top right of the navigation bar.
- The topics directory lists team topics by newest to oldest activity. Next to the topic name, you will see the number of members, description, and the public/private settings within your team.
- If you are looking for a specific topic, you can search by subject or filter by public or private topics.
- At the top of the topics directory, you can sort discussions by Current or Available. Current topics are team chats that you are already a part of. Available topics lists all chats in your team.
- You have the option to join a topic by clicking on Available and selecting the + icon next to a topic name.
Note: Topics will always be secure and private within your team. Private topics are topics that requires an invite or acceptance from the team instead of automatically being added.
Please sign in to leave a comment.