Archiving a topic will remove it from the active topics list for everyone. Archiving a topic is a good way to indicate that the topic is closed. You can always unarchive a topic from the topics directory.
To archive a topic:
- Open the topic in TeamASAP.
- Click the topic settings button.
- In conversation settings click the option to Archive Topics.
To unarchive a conversation:
- Open up your topics list.
- Click the tab for Archived topics.
- Select the name of your archived topic.
- Click 'OK' on the dialog that asks if you want to un-archive the topic.